With 30 kilometers of marked trails, La Forêt-Fouesnant offers walks, hikes and nature outings to discover the rich heritage of the town.
Walks and hikes
The trails allow you to combine the pleasure of nature and the discovery of the territory. Magnificent natural landscapes made up of exceptional local flora and fauna contribute to showcasing this Breton paradise!
Many topoguides and maps are available at the tourist office:
- The GR34 or coastal path
- Topoguide "walks and hikes in the Breton Riviera" on sale €7 at the tourist office. There are around thirty walking circuits in La Forêt-Fouesnant, Bénodet, Fouesnant and the whole of the Pays Fouesnantais.
- FFRP Topoguide “From Concarneau to Quimperlé, land and sea… on foot”
- FFRP Topoguide “From the surroundings of Quimper to the Pays Fouesnantais… on foot”
- IGN map 1/25
- High tide nature outing : understand the sea to fish better. Reservation at the tourist office.
- Guided tour around the cove of La Forêt : discover the heritage of La Forêt-Fouesnant during a walk around the cove of La Forêt.
- Guided tour: shellfish and crustaceans : discover the production and sale of shellfish and crustaceans at Viviers de Penfoulic and Viviers de La Forêt.
The GR34 or customs footpath
The GR34 is the Breton coastal path, here are the distances:
- Place de la Baie, La Forêt-Fouesnant –> walled town, Concarneau: 13 km
- Place de la Baie, La Forêt-Fouesnant –> Cale de Beg Meil, Fouesnant: 8,5km
- Place de la Baie, La Forêt-Fouesnant –> Old Port, Bénodet: 27 km