Access / Getting around
Add to favorites
Find here all the means of access to come to La Forêt-Fouesnant and get around by public transport.
By the road
Arrival via Rennes, Nantes or Brest
- Take exit Coaq Conq, Concarneau
- then direction La Forêt-Fouesnant
TAXI – TRANSPORT VEHICLES WITH DRIVERS
A charging station is available, place de la Baie in La Forêt-Fouesnant Instructions for the terminal
Website and app: Westgo
CARS NETWORK Finistère
- SALE OF COACH TICKETS AT THE FORET-FOUESNANT TOURIST OFFICE.
Line 43: Quimper – La Forêt-Fouesnant – Concarneau – TRéGUNC – PONT-AVEN
Line 48: Concarneau – La Forêt-Fouesnant – Fouesnant – Bénodet
valid only in July and August
The coach goes to the town of La Forêt-Fouesnant. Accessible to all including non-school children.
- Line 4320-4321: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Fouesnant
- Line 43-4301: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Quimper
- Line 4341: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Concarneau
La Forêt-Fouesnant car parks
All car parks in La Forêt-Fouesnant are free.
A blue area limited to 1h30 parking is in effect in the town of La Foret-Fouesnant. If you do not have a parking disc, please go to the tourist office.
The car parks are located on the map below.
Private buses, long distance lines
- Quimper Brittany Airport (24km)
Line Quimper Paris Orly operated by the company Chalair
- Brest Brittany Airport (60km)
- Lorient Lann-Bihoué Airport (60km)
By the sea
- Quimper train station (17km)
- Rosporden station (16km)
Arrival by train then transport by bus, taxi or VTC.