Add to favorites
You have a dog and you want it to accompany you during your stay in La Forêt-Fouesnant, here is some information that will make your life easier.
to the beach ?
In Finistère, theprefectural decree of 19/01/2018 prohibits dogs on the beaches of the department from June 1 to September 30.
- At La Forêt-Fouesnant, themunicipal decree 2023-22 prohibits dogs (and other pets) on the beaches all year round. (Horses are only allowed on the foreshore except from June 1 to September 30)
- In Fouesnant, no municipal decree. As a result, dogs are prohibited on the beaches from June 1 to September 30.
- Ile Saint Nicolas des Glénan, dogs are prohibited on the beaches from June 1st to September 30th.
- In Concarneau, a municipal decree prohibits dogs from March 15 to November 15.
- In Bénodet: a municipal decree prohibits dogs on the beaches all year round.
- In Clohars-Carnoët (40 km from La Forêt-Fouesnant), the Laïta page is authorized all year round for clean dogs kept on a leash. More information on the Town Hall website.
Parks and gardens
Dogs are accepted, kept on a leash in the following facilities:
- Le domain of Lanniron, Quimper
- Le Boutiguery Park, Gouesnac'h
- Le Keriolet castle, Concarneau
- Le Quinquis Park, Clohars-Carnoet
- Le domain of Trévarez, Saint Goazec – The castle is not allowed to dogs.
List of leisure equipment that welcome dogs.
- Le Marinarium, Concarneau
The hiking trails
Dogs on a leash are allowed on the trails (GR34…).
Most shipping companies accept dogs.
- The “Breizhgo” bus network does not accept animals on board their vehicles, with the exception of small pets transported in baskets.
Refer to the section “restaurants”.