A motivated municipality and municipal agents
Add to favorites
La Forêt-Fouesnant is a municipality with a very pleasant living environment where the municipal team and the municipal staff play an important role in the good life that reigns there.
3 flowers with the “Flowered Towns and Villages” label
The "Villes et Villages Fleuris" label no longer only rewards the careful floral layout of the municipalities, it is part of the times through criteria of sustainable development, protection of the environment... thus promoting the quality of life. residents and welcoming holidaymakers.
La Forêt-Fouesnant has had this label since 1997.
Particular care is taken in the maintenance of green spaces, which are not lacking in the town:
- Jardin de Noé: an educational garden accessible to individuals
- Play areas for children
- The multipurpose room (former factory) was destroyed and made way for the “Jardin de la hold” inaugurated in 2023.
- superb landscaped roundabouts
Extensive communal facilities
La Forêt-Fouesnant is equipped with infrastructures that have nothing to envy to larger towns:
- The Nautile, the cultural space hosts a performance hall, a media library, a youth area
- Menez Plenn's multipurpose room
- Jean Gléonec football stadium
In order to guarantee the safety of users, the municipality monitors:
- The sanitary quality of bathing water,
- The bacteriological quality of shellfish
- The quality of water intended for human consumption at the ARS
The results are available on the display outside the Town Hall as well as on www.foret-fouesnant.bzh