Become a partner
Add to favorites
Being a partner of the tourist office means joining a network
more than 170 partners involved in a common dynamic.
Participate in a great adventure by becoming a partner
from the tourist office of The Forest-Fouesnant.
- Promote your products and services
- Increase your visibility
- Develop your commercial impact
- Contribute to local tourism development
- Benefit from professional support
Attractive prices: from 100€.
The discovery guide
Your activity will be present in the discovery guide. The brochure is produced internally every year, it lists all the partners of the tourist office, the heritage and the map of the town.
The guide is distributed in France and abroad.
A partnership during the year (at a reduced rate) is possible after the publication of the guide.
Each partner benefits from a page dedicated to its activity on the website of the tourist office. Detailed description, photos, location, prices… allow you to personalize your ad. Information is subject to change at any time.
Facebook, Instagram and other social media are among the essentials of communication. Your communication goes through ours!
For more information, please contact Emmanuelle Donio.
The tourist office offers its partners support for communication in the form of thematic workshops: diagnosis of websites, Google establishment file, Canva, Meta Business Suite, etc.
In order to continue its support process, the tourist office provides PRACTICAL SHEETS to help enhance its structure.
Always more services
The tourist office offers many other services:
- Marketing your ticket office
- Availability of our media library: photos and videos
- Free design of advertising inserts
- Provision of documentation for your customers
- Business support. The tourist office helps professionals thanks to the monitoring that it carries out and relays useful information:
Workshops offered by the community of communes of Pays Fouesnantais
BtoB meetings of Brittany Tourism
You wish to become a partner of the tourist office,
please contact the person in charge
of your sector of activity to obtain the entry form.
Hosts –> Emmanuelle Donio
Tradespeople –> Julie Barre & Enora Le Guillou