Add to favorites
General conditions of use of the site and services offered
With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorized, subject to compliance with the following conditions:
- Free distribution,
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind)
- Explicit quote from the site of La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office as source and mention that the reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized provided that the source is clearly and legibly added (La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office) and the mention “All rights reserved”.
The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Creating links to www.foret-fouesnant-tourisme.com
Site La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its content, subject to:
- not to use the deep linking technique, i.e. the pages of the site of La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office must not be nested inside the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
mention the source that will point through a hypertext link directly to the targeted content.
- The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, undermine the sensitivity of the greatest number of people.
For other uses, please contact us.
Scope of contents
Despite the care taken in collecting information and creating the site using the most recent techniques, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, cuts or additions beyond our control may remain or be inserted on this site. La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office cannot, for this reason, be held liable, either expressly or implicitly, for the entire content of the site; the user of the site and the information it contains acknowledges that he uses it at his own risk and peril and that La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office cannot therefore be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, of any kind whatsoever resulting for all or part of the use of the information on the site.
Similarly, La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office cannot be held liable for the nature or content of the sites referenced on the following pages and in particular those for which access is permitted by the use of the hypertext links appearing on the pages of this site. In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you.
La Forêt-Fouesnant Tourist Office, Hélène Le Guern, Bernard Galéron, West Coast, Thibault Poriel Photographs, Alexander Lamoureux, Ronan Quéméré, Philippe Lavenant, Cornouaille Golf, Ron'Production, Julie Roux, Charlaine Croguennec.
Navigation on the site www.foret-fouesnant-tourisme.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The installation refusal of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, users may configure their computers as follows to refuse cookie installation:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Chrome: settings tab / Show advanced settings /
- To enable cookies, select Allow storage of local data (recommended).
- To deactivate cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data.
- Click OK to save.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF SALE – PARTNERSHIP
Site design and hosting
3, avenue d'Aiguilhe
43000 Le Puy-en-Velay
T. 04 71 04 93 01
59 Boulevard Léon Jouhaux - CS 90706
T. 04 73 44 56 58
Greenopolis business park – 31 rue Laure Diebold
T. 04 72 56 51 05
Finistère 360°, Tourism, Nature and Territories
For the production of Tourinsoft syndication flows (directory of tourist offers)
1 alley François Truffaut
29018 Quimper Cedex