Circuit “The Hedge”
This little walk, easy, without great elevation, begins by taking the coastal path then the corniche to the hold of the old port. It continues as close as possible to the coast through the fish ponds and runs along the Penfoulic cove.
- Elevation: 12 m
- Level: Easy
- Distance: 5,5 km
- Roaming time: 1:45 hour(s)
Comfort / services
- Walking & more
Access / Distance
- Environment: In the countryside, By the sea
1. Leave the Place de la Baie car park. When you face the water, take the path on the right which runs along the cove towards the Old Port.
2. Double the hold and the oyster building. Follow the coastal path leaving the seaside to leave the tip of Kerist on the left.
3. Leave the Penfoulic dike on the left and go straight on a dirt road that runs along the Penfoulic marshes. At the intersection with a small road, turn left, then right along the washhouse. The road climbs slightly towards the locality of Prad ar Sant. At the first crossroads, continue straight. At the roundabout, turn left, then turn right into rue Fontaine La pic then rue du Vieux Port. Take the coastal path to the left to return to the Place de la Baie car park.