Special Conditions of Sale – Partnership
Add to favorites
FOREST-FOUESNANT TOURIST OFFICE
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF SALE PARTNERSHIP 2024
Valid from 01/01/2024 to 31/12/2024
The purpose of these conditions is to set and define the terms and conditions of sale of the partner packs of the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office.
1. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF THE PARTNERSHIP
A service provider who places an order for a pack becomes a partner of the tourist office. The partnership between the service provider and the tourist office is valid provided that the participation form is completed and validated within the prescribed time limits. This validation is equivalent to an order and will give rise to invoicing.
The information given on the participation form commits the manager of the partner company. He undertakes to provide the tourist office with complete information – in order to disseminate it widely – on his activity carried out in accordance with the regulations in force. Under no circumstances will the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office be held responsible for errors, omissions or false information declared on the partnership documents, nor for the exercise of the activity in derogation of the regulations.
As the tourist office's website is powered by the Tourinsoft regional database, the tourist office cannot be held responsible if a third party modifies the service provider's file, but the tourist office undertakes to provide the desired corrections as soon as possible.
As part of the qualification policy for the destination's offer and in order to guarantee a minimum level of comfort, quality and safety, the tourist office wishes to engage its partners in a quality approach; for vacation rentals, the partnership is conditioned by obtaining a classification or a label. For guest rooms, the partnership is conditioned by obtaining a label.
In the event of non-payment within the deadlines indicated on the invoice, the tourist office is authorized to delete the structure of its digital media and its editions.
2. PARTNER COMMITMENTS
By becoming a partner of the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office, you agree to:
• inform the tourist office beforehand of any change in your activity which may lead to incorrect information for visitors: change of period and opening hours, event or exceptional closure, change of prices, change of owner, change of contact details , etc…,
• The hosts undertake to send the tourist office their status of availability on a regular basis in order to facilitate searches for visitors. This update can be carried out by the owners of vacation rentals thanks to a dedicated space on the website of the tourist office.
• welcome any staff from the tourist office wishing to visit the establishment / find out about the activity,
• send the tourist office your documentation in sufficient numbers and/or visuals in the requested formats,
• Verify and sign the publication agreement for the 2024 discovery guide within the prescribed time limits. Any errors not reported on the publication agreement do not entitle you to any compensation and cannot exempt from payment of the partner pack.
3. COMMITMENTS OF THE TOURIST OFFICE
As the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office, we are committed to:
• to support you by providing you with the expertise of the staff,
• to ensure the promotion of your activities,
• to contact you before the stock of your documentation available at the reception of the tourist office runs out,
• to show your video on the plasma screen in the reception area if you provide us with one,
• to promote your activities via contests on social networks,
• to help you acquire new skills through personalized support on request concerning social networks, communication, etc.
• to offer a ticket sales service if necessary (conditions in the agreement available on request),
• to design your advertising insert for the 2024 discovery guide free of charge,
• provide you with a media library of photos and videos,
• to put you in contact with the authorities in charge of the allocation of quality procedures such as Qualité Tourisme, classification bodies, Clévacances, Gîtes de France, Tourisme et Handicaps, etc.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PARTNER PACKS
– Visibility Pack:
It includes the partner's documentation made available in the reception of the tourist office; the contact details and a description of the service provider's activity in the 2024 discovery guide; as well as contact details, a description of the service provider's activity and up to 8 photos on the tourist office website www.foret-fouesnant-tourisme.com.
– Prestige Package:
It includes the same services as the Visibility Pack as well as 1 or more advertising insert(s) in the 2024 discovery guide.
– Additional item(s)
Optional from a Visibility Pack or a Prestige Pack, it includes contact details and a description of the activity in the 2024 discovery guide, and contact details, a description and up to 8 photos on the website. Accommodation cannot be considered as an additional item.
– Participation during the year
This formula is only possible after the publication of the discovery guide. It includes the same services as the Visibility Pack, without publication in the discovery guide. It is not renewable.
5. PRICE OF PARTNER PACKS
– Visibility Pack:
For merchants, leisure facilities, restaurants, it amounts to €100. For vacation rentals, it includes a base of €97 for accommodation for 2 people and a flat rate of €7 per additional person, from the 4th accommodation €49/accommodation (the decreasing rate will be applied to accommodation or lower capacity accommodation). For guest rooms, the base is 97€ for 1 room and 14€ per additional room. For hotel or tourist residences, it includes a base of €97 and €12 per apartment. For hotels, it includes a base of €97 and a package per room depending on the hotel's classification. Non-classified hotel: €7 per room, hotel*: €8 per room, hotel**: €9 per room, hotel***: €10 per room, hotel****: €12 per room. For campsites, it includes a base of €144 and a package per pitch depending on the classification of the campsite. Unclassified campsite or *: €1 per pitch, campsite **: €1 per pitch, campsite***: €1,50 per pitch, campsite****: €2 per pitch, campsite*****: €2 per pitch.
– Prestige Package:
It includes the Visibility Pack (prices depending on the nature of the service provider) and 1 or more insert(s): the 1/8 page insert at €145, the 1/4 page insert at €240, the 1/2 insert at €380, 1 inside page insert at €640, 1 page on the 2nd or 3rd cover at €770, 1 page on the 4th cover at €1.
– Additional section:
30€ per additional section
– Participation during the year:
For merchants, it is €60; for hosts, it amounts to 60% of the price of the Visibility Pack.
VAT was not applicable for the tourist office according to article 293 B of the General Tax Code, prices are net of VAT.
All services are payable within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Any validated participation form is considered accepted and constitutes a definitive reservation of insertions on editions and digital media. All subscriptions being firm and final, the entry form cannot under any circumstances be canceled after validation by the partner structure. No withdrawal period is thus possible for the customer after the validation of the entry form. A validated bulletin generates the edition and the sending of an invoice. If the invoice is not paid on time, the tourist office will be forced to initiate a recovery procedure through the Public Treasury of Fouesnant. Any collection costs would then be borne by the service provider.
7. CONTRACTUAL PERIOD
This contract is concluded for the period from 01/01/2024 to 31/12/2024.
8. GDPR INFORMATION NOTICE
The management of the partners of the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office represents a processing of personal data managed by the La Forêt-Fouesnant tourist office.
The personal information collected about its partners allows the tourist office to manage all of its services offered within the framework of its partnership, as well as for the exercise of its public service missions. The purposes are:
– give anyone who requests it information about its partners,
– disseminate partner information on the OT website (via the Tourinsoft database, of which Finistère 360 is responsible for data processing), the discovery guide and for overnight accommodation in the outdoor display of the tourist Office,
– carry out the invoicing corresponding to the desired Partnership Pack,
– record payments related to invoicing (the data is transmitted to the Public Treasury).
Personal data is recorded within the limits of its uses related to the management of partners.
Personal data is kept and processed until the renewal of the partnerships and two years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Everyone has the right to access their personal information, to have it rectified or to request its erasure. She may also request the limitation of her data and/or object to the processing of her data for reasons relating to her particular situation. To exercise their rights, they can send their request to our data protection delegate at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or The data protection delegate, Territorial Civil Service Management Center of Finistère , 7 Boulevard du Finistère, 29000 Quimper. If the person considers, after contacting the data protection officer, that their IT and Freedoms rights are not respected, they can send a complaint to the CNIL.
Any difficulties, on the occasion of the interpretation or the execution of this contract which could not have been the subject of an amicable settlement, will be submitted to the competent jurisdiction.
La Forêt-Fouesnant Tourist Office
SIRET 817 575 616 00021 – APE 7990Z